1. The Bible was given by inspiration of God and is true, authoritative and sufficient.
2. There is one God, eternally existing in three separate and equally divine persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. God is the Creator of all things. Everything happens in accordance with God’s providence.
4. God the Father justifies and sanctifies those who by grace have faith in Jesus Christ.
5. God created male and female in His image. All human beings are alienated from God, corrupted in every aspect of their being because of sin.
6. Jesus sacrificially died for sinners, and by His death and resurrection, man, through faith and repentance, is reconciled with God.
7. The Holy Spirit gives spiritual gifts to the church for the purpose of glorifying God.
8. The Church is a local community of regenerated believers who confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
9. A day is coming when Jesus will judge the world in righteousness.
10. Jesus’ return will herald the final restoration of all things.