We appreciate your prayers and support of the ministry! Here are answers to several questions about giving to Knowing Jesus Ministries.
- Knowing Jesus Ministries Inc. is a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- We're able to share everything we do through your support - we're grateful for God's provision through you!
- We provide year-end donation letters by the end of January for the prior year. We also send out letters after each recurring donation or individual donation is made. You will receive an email from Stripe, our payment processor, to confirm each regular donation that's part of a recurring series.
- We are happy to answer any questions about the ministry - please contact John Page at email@example.com.
You can give to the ministry in several ways:
- Check by Mail: Knowing Jesus Ministries, 1240 Leeville Pike, Lebanon, TN 37090
- Investment Donations: We are able to receive investment donations - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
- We greatly appreciate everyone who has committed to regularly supporting the ministry - you are our KJM Family.
- Our KJM Family is the first to receive many of our videos and resources. We have a special page set up just for you!
- By donating online, you'll be be registered as having an account with KJM. This account and login can be used to access our KJM Family page and your donation history.
- Once you've given, you will receive an automated email with a temporary account password.
- Click the "Sign in" button under "Your Account" on the Give page and enter your temporary account password. Click "Your Profile" and "Change Your Password" to enter a new password.
- If you have trouble with your account or password, please contact email@example.com.
CHANGING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Log into your account to change elements of your profile or cancel a recurring donation.
- If you need to change a card, please cancel your current recurring donation and enter a new recurring donation on the Give page.