2022 Pastor Coaching Cohort
Our conviction is that the local church is the hope of the world. There’s nothing better than the local church when she’s healthy and living out her mission. We believe every local church deserves to be well fed and well led. That means when the pastor grows and sharpens his skills the church benefits. This coaching cohort exists to help pastors grow as shepherds for the glory of Christ and the health of their church.
Join Pastors Erik Reed and Dean Inserra in these coaching sessions just for pastors. The cohort will be limited to 20 log-ins and will run from May-October. There will be six virtual group sessions, a personal coaching session, and a final in-person gathering at the end of the series with teaching from Dean and Erik. Each of the group sessions will be recorded if you're unable to join live and will last approximately one hour.
The cost for the entire series is $750 for a log-in. Multiple pastors from the same church may view the virtual sessions, but the personal coaching session and in-person gathering will be limited to one person per church. Register below or contact email@example.com for more details!
Session 1: The Church & The Pastor (5/12 at Noon CT)
- Understanding the importance of the local church, and the vital role of the pastor
- Personal communion with Christ
- Personal holiness
- Leading home well
Session 2: Crafting Vision and Creating Culture (6/9 at Noon CT)
- What is vision and why does it matter in pastoral leadership
- Creating healthy culture in the church
- Leading staff / developing volunteers
- Understanding how vision and culture are “taught” and “caught”
Session 3: Worship Services (7/14 at Noon CT)
- Intentionality in planning
- Service elements
- Welcoming guests with intentionality
Session 4: Preaching (8/11 at Noon CT)
Session 5: Assimilation, Discipleship, & Missions (9/15 at Noon CT)
- Follow-up systems and processes
- Having a strategy for growing disciples
- Serving, giving, going
- Measuring the right things
Session 6: Next Gen Ministries (10/13 at Noon CT)
- College/young adults
We will notify you once the final in-person gathering has been scheduled, and to set up your personal coaching session.