Registration starts as low as <$130 / person for the weekend!
Registration includes accommodations for 10/14-10/16, meals on Saturday through Sunday breakfast, and all conference sessions and activities.
Individual Registrations or Small Groups (Needing a single room): Visit the RIDGECREST PORTAL.
Larger Groups (Needing multiple rooms): Call 800-588-7222 (Reservation Team Hours 8am-4pm ET). Youth / Student leaders can reserve room blocks for their groups and provide more specific details to Ridgecrest on registrations closer to the conference dates.
Staying Off-Site? If you're an Asheville-area resident attending the conference or will be staying off-site, you can call 800-588-7222 (Reservation Team Hours 8am-4pm ET) to register for the conference for $65. Please note that this cost only includes the conference registration and doesn't include accommodations or meals. Dining hall access to can be reserved through Ridgecrest, and note that outside food & beverage is not permitted.
* Ridgecrest offers a variety of accommodations, and the cost will vary based on the number of attendees per room (1-12), mix of adults / students, and the room type (rooms with suites, standard rooms, or bunk rooms). We encourage student leaders to call Ridgecrest to reserve an expected number of rooms, as you'll be able to adjust the specific number of attendees as we approach the conference. Here is a sample of accommodation options and pricing for the weekend:
- Royal George Bunk Room (10 students, 2 adults): $128 per person plus tax
- Maple Bunk Room (4 students, 2 adult): $128 per person plus tax
- Rhododendron Room with Two Queen Beds (2 students, 2 adult): $145 per person plus tax
- Mtn Laurel West with One King Bed (1 adult): $343 plus tax
If you have registration questions, please call 800-588-7222. For any general questions about the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org